It's already the most wonderful time of the year! Can you believe it? I know, I know, announcing Christmas Cards in October definitely seems a little early but time goes fast & it's always better to start sooner than later when it comes to things like this! And by things like this, I mean things that could take a couple of hours but usually span over multiple weeks due to interruptions and other things that come up (especially if you have kids).
Ordering your semi-custom Christmas Cards (or holiday cards) this year is now easier than ever and definitely more personal than ordering them from a huge company. ElisaAnne Calligraphy has taken extra steps, I'm talking above-and-beyond, to ensure that you won't experience a single hitch when ordering your cards with us!
If you are curious about the Christmas Cards and want to learn more details about the cards themselves, as well as how to order, check out this video below:
HOW TO ORDER YOUR CARDS:
- Select the online listing that represents the card of your choice
- Select the card count that you want and hit "add to cart"
- Fill in the custom fields with your family information and your preferences
- Complete your purchase & receive a confirmation email
- Look in the confirmation email for a link to uploader your photo & Use ElisaAnne Calligraphy's "photo uploader" to submit your family photo.
- Wait 24-48 hours for your online proof & then approve your proof!
- Receive your cards in the mail about 7 business days later!
I am so excited to be spreading some extra Christmas Joy this year through the designs that I have been working hard to create since this summer! Thank you to Carrie Joy Photography for providing all the family stock photos that I used in my card samples.